• Views Views 1,082

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Cabinet clears Bill to make Aadhaar must

Congress has been trying to attack BJP on Aadhaar while their own state governments is imposing Aadhaar in states.

The state Cabinet on Tuesday approved a Bill that allows government departments to make Aadhaar a prerequisite for citizens to avail services.

The Karnataka State Aadhaar (Targeted Delivery of Financial and other Subsidies, Benefits and Services) Bill, 2017, has been anchored by the e-Governance wing, a portfolio Chief Minister Siddaramaiah holds.

"The Centre already has an Aadhaar Act. We are also bringing in a legislation to ensure government schemes reach genuine beneficiaries," Law Minister T B Jayachandra told reporters after the Cabinet meeting. The Bill will be tabled in the budget session next month.

I dont know If I posted this here but andhra pradesh government is not allowing properties to be added to E-land passbook (pattadar book) without adhaar numbers. So we had to take my 90 year old grandma to registar office to get it updated with adhaar this summer and she almost fainted in auto because of heat. this fucking governemt is killing people because of adhaar.

Theres no provision for people to come to home and get their land passbooks updated even though we offered to pay for it. fucking ridiculous