Act Fibernet adding fake data consumption

• Thread starter Thread starter Teja
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 4,970
ISP
Act
Hi,
My registered mobile number:9392100345, recently I have observed that there has been a fake data usage added to my account by act. Mine was a 10mbps plan with 100gb download this gets completed in just 20 days just by browsing, after checking the data consumption details provided by act. It was very clear that the data they provide is fake.While complaining about the same to their customer care personnel. They are just trying to show that it was the actual consumption also they claim that they are using the world’s most advanced data capturing technology..lol. However beware friends.. have a DU meter installed on the pc’s and keep monitoring the usage of data. This ISP is faking it.

Been a while since this is happening. Either you go along with it or change your ISP.

Thanks for the suggestion bro.. well i m looking for a solution and not suggestions.act supporters please stay away. As it is my money and my problem.

Hi,
My registered mobile number:9392100345, recently I have observed that there has been a fake data usage added to my account by act. Mine was a 10mbps plan with 100gb download this gets completed in just 20 days just by browsing, after checking the data consumption details provided by act. It was very clear that the data they provide is fake.While complaining about the same to their customer care personnel. They are just trying to show that it was the actual consumption also they claim that they are using the world’s most advanced data capturing technology..lol. However beware friends.. have a DU meter installed on the pc’s and keep monitoring the usage of data. This ISP is faking it.
Get the data consumption records from act. In that see if there's any other IP address which is active on your account.

Or ask them to terminate all active sessions on your account and login again