Delhi Lawyer want middle finger emoji to be removed from WhatsApp

Karan

I am a n00b
Regulars
Aug 23, 2006
Gurgaon
“As per the Indian Penal Code Sections 354 and 509, it is an offence to show obscene, lewd, offensive gestures to females. Use of a lewd, offensive, obscene gesture by anyone is hereby illegal also as aforesaid. As per section 6 of the Criminal Justice (Public Order) Act, 1994 showing of the middle finger is also an offence in Ireland,” Singh stated in his notice.
Hmmm... so in that case he forgot to include the "wink" the "hug" the ones with the "heart" a.k.a love and lets not beat round the bush, the "kiss". Oh the unholy kiss is there too. Fucking nutsack of a retard. They should cancel his law degree and have him attend to kindergarten kids and see how many flip him the bird.

Reactions: ChairmanSaab

ajgamer

Regulars
Dec 28, 2014
I think these are the lawyers who aren't getting much of the clients so they thought to try "Viral Marketing".

They are too much inspired by StoryPick, WittyFeed and ScoopWhoop.

Such a waste of education and time. Seriously!

God Bless India.

goodburner

Regulars
Dec 10, 2009
Bangalore/Chennai
Reminds me of the time where my (US based) company had to remove the Pepe emoji in the internal chat software due to it being appropriated by alt-right people in the US. Welcome to the age of Political Correctness and people who get triggered by everything