some annoying thing

knak

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Sep 13, 2004
Was just wondering if people are also facing, like i am today, some problems with the line,... Its like going up and down ;the max and dropping down 0.0 datatransfer for some seconds and going back to normal for some secs.It was totally down yesterday as well, so, Sickfy eventually looks better when it comes to connectivity (i judge too quick, i know :rolleyes: )128 unlimited btw

srrao

Regular
Regulars
Aug 3, 2005
Not till date![Just a new user for past one week!]Sandeep

knak

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Sep 13, 2004
Also airtel sucks ballsI also use @$$hairtel since a week... i almost feel sad that i like to make use of internet, i wish i did not, cuz it would have saved me alot of frustration cuz, THIS AINT INTERNET..If i want to download a file of,not even 1MB through IE or Opera and NO downloadacc./resumer, than i am not able to get the file..The line drops totally dead after sometime,every 10 ~ 20 seconds, for 5 ~ 10 seconds ( it almost looks nice timed drops ) and the file is 'completed' halfway or whatever, and its corrupted. Surfing the same, sometimes it doesnt respond at all and i have to wait, when the line is back,it picks it up and displays the site.I get so tired sometimes!

prathapml

Mjölnir
Regulars
Aug 27, 2004
Bangalore
Originally posted by knak@Aug 4 2005, 03:12 AM
The line drops totally dead after sometime,every 10 ~ 20 seconds,  for 5 ~ 10 seconds ( it almost looks nice timed drops ) and the file is 'completed' halfway or whatever, and its corrupted. [snapback]19858[/snapback]
[/quote]Look like a bad-modem case.
Airtel is good.

blr_p

Regulars
Regulars
May 26, 2005
Or a line problem, have them do something called a SOULIM test. Which city are in btw ?

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
it works for me :p it rained like hell here in gurgaon today. their was a complete blackout in gurgaon. airtel bb was running like always. just that my UPS gone down after 3 hours :(