• Thread starter Thread starter abdulrahman004
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 7,851
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abdulrahman004

I wrote a mail to the CC of reliance broadband 2 days back "Hello, I have seen you tarrifs up on the site since last year but the sadnews is that you havent launched officailly as yet. SO when is theoffical launch of relicance broadband suppoed to be in hyd? Will ithappen this year or is it scheduled for next year..Please give aprecise answer isntead of asking my exact location , pin no etcetc..just tell me when is you first phase in hyd scheduled for ? RegardsAn eager boradband user"And today i get the reply"Dear Mr. Abdurrab, Thank you for showing interest in Reliance Broadband service. With reference to your comments regarding Reliance Broadband Services, we would like to inform you that the same has already been launched and we are expanding it in a phased manner. Further with reference to your query regarding availability of Broadband services in Hyderabad, we would like to inform you that we are offering the same in the areas having the following pin codes: PIN Codes 500001 500003 500004 500008 500016 500026 500029 500033 500034 500038 500057 500081 500082 Looking forward to serve you."Now my pin no falls in that category but i would still wait for the competetion to get hotter so the sarkari people drop off thier limits .I am tired of switching between ISPs. My dad is not going to agree this time.

thats good newsi would send them a mial abt delhi

well they didn't respond to my email yetwill mail them again

Reliance laid up optic fibres thru my colony about an year back....but they are yet to be seen again

same here...they've got a tower around 200 meters from my house...but when i enquired them, they didn't have any idea...i'm sure it has got fiber optic coming in, coz i saw the laying work myself...

gr8 . i sent them a mail n got back a reply asking for location, contatc.... ne way my pin falls in tat list. but the only concern is their 10gb limit.

I saw Reliance's digging work the cleanest......it was a thin fiber and it left no aftereffect

I just found that Reliance offers SPEED SELECT. Customers would be allowed to select speed on the fly from their PC.You may opt for 128 kpbs speed but select 512 kpbs if you require gr8 speed however u will be billed accordingly.Also thier trade name is Reliance BroadNet and it would be lauched all over India.

Status
Not open for further replies.