What is the call barring password on Airtel Mobile?

• Thread starter Thread starter krish_88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 276,614
I guess the default code is 0000, try it......

Upvote 0
the password is 1234. dial *33*1234# for activated out going call barr dial #33*1234# for deact. dial *35*1234# & #35*1234# for incoming call barr act & deact.

Upvote 0
Hi there I know the password of in comeing call barring U can say its D N D Service ie Do Not Distrub and the password is **21*99970*# after that ur phone show this massage on screen Active for Voice Calls then u push C button and back to main screen now ur phone in D N D Mode and if u wanna deactivate then press ##oo2# Its 100% work in all connections I try it.........

Upvote 0
@anandrajiv123, How do you set DND and remove using the code mentioned by you. Can you elaborate. And is it only for Airtel or any mobile?Thanks.

Upvote 0
@anandrajiv123, How do you set DND and remove using the code mentioned by you. Can you elaborate. And is it only for Airtel or any mobile?
Thanks.
for deactivate this service dial ##002# and its work in all connections

Upvote 0
btw never randomly try any code in ur mobile given by any1. some codes can even reset ur mobile and data.

Upvote 0
btw never randomly try any code in Ur mobile given by any1. some codes can even reset ur mobile and data.
no its not possible bcoz this code work for service provider not in Mobile that code is different which work for phone as reset. I m software and hardware engineer of Mobiles so Guys believe me.........Its true if u have any kind of help ask me any question freely..........🙂

Upvote 0
it was a warning, not saying that ppl shud not trust u or any1.u may be knowing what codes are for what. but not all wud be knowing, some1 might ask for call barring code and some1 might pass on the phone reset code.so thats what the warning was for.

Upvote 0
it was a warning, not saying that ppl shud not trust u or any1.

u may be knowing what codes are for what. but not all wud be knowing, some1 might ask for call barring code and some1 might pass on the phone reset code.

so thats what the warning was for.
O.K. thats why I specify for this code this work only for call barring and work only for network not for phone well thx for advice but plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz don't reply again Ur just wasting the thread🙂

Upvote 0
the password is 1234. dial *33*1234# for activated out going call barr dial #33*1234# for deact. dial *35*1234# & #35*1234# for incoming call barr act & deact.

Is this free service?

Upvote 0