How good is cherrinet? (in madurai)

• Thread starter Thread starter kryptocodes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 11,150
ISP
Airtel
i'm currently using airtel vdsl 999 200gb 40mbps recently i saw cherrinet ad they are offering 100mbps without any fup i just want to know is there down and how good the service in madurai?
@manojrk

Last edited:
would like to know the performance of cherrinet madurai. anybody?

I am *in* Madurai since last week. Using Jio and managing with it somehow. Looking for a stable internet. Applied for AirtelBB last Friday. Still no one has turned up for the installation. I can't use BSNL (no fiber here, no one knows about vdsl, restricted upload speed in adsl etc).

Anyway, I was reading Cherrinet reviews. As of this writing, they seem to use Tata to route their traffic. That seems to have issues with respect to stability.

My requirements are decent upload speeds (anything above 2mbps is okay for me) and stability. Airtel seems to offer around 5mbps upload. Jio offers even better. But, you probably know how it is with respect to stability. We can't blame them. We can't expect stability in mobile space.

I have been using BSNL wired BB for long. No issues in it, except very low upload speed.

but airtel seems good in madurai i'm currently using airtel v-fiber they have good customer service every other isp sucks in madurai even Bsnl they don't care about it

I heard realwire were also provide they route their traffic under Niss Broadband

I am *in* Madurai since last week. Using Jio and managing with it somehow. Looking for a stable internet. Applied for AirtelBB last Friday. Still no one has turned up for the installation. I can't use BSNL (no fiber here, no one knows about vdsl, restricted upload speed in adsl etc).

which area?

Surveyor Colony. Still no one, except sales rep, has come to provision the broadband connection.

both cherrinet and railwire is there in my area. opted for railwire and seems a good choice for me. my friend has cherrinet. though it has no FUP limits, comparatively i felt railwire is stable in speed and high availability. only problem i felt is local cable operators are dealing the monthly payments.

both cherrinet and railwire is there in my area. opted for railwire and seems a good choice for me. my friend has cherrinet. though it has no FUP limits, comparatively i felt railwire is stable in speed and high availability. only problem i felt is local cable operators are dealing the monthly payments.

plan?