BSNL Wireless Broadband. 1399rs 15mbps 100GB, 2mbps UL

• Thread starter Thread starter raman07
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 14,784
ISP
Netplus

12e1cd5f04.jpg

Someone explain me what is it? Is it wimax? Does it offer same same upload and download speed?

I guess these are wifi based plans. They install point to point wifi terminal. one at your rooftop and second already one their tower. Same way as tikona/other wimax providers work.
Good solution for rural folks.

Last edited:
And they offer equal download and upload speed and i watched an interview of bsnl people where they claimed the tech has tested to give 30mbps speed.

yeah mostly probably a 5ghz cpe device which points to their location from connectivity. Speeds are symmetrical in these cases. I use one myself from In2cable 20mbps up and down unlimited and Netflix and Prime peering

I have powerbeam m5 400 device. So can i use my device to get bsnl wireless bb connection?
I have used these wireless bb(railwire, zeonet) and they are highly unstable and speed is divided in multiple connection instead of single beam.
Also ISP refused to give more than 10mbps speed on wireless antenna. They said their backhal system can not deliver such speed.

I use one myself from In2cable 20mbps up and down unlimited.

Hello...

How is your experience with In2Cable....... Do you use "acebrowse" as screen name in PPoE advanced setting in the router Network WAN setting...

yeah mostly probably a 5ghz cpe device which points to their location from connectivity. Speeds are symmetrical in these cases. I use one myself from In2cable 20mbps up and down unlimited and Netflix and Prime peering

Hi, can you share the price paid for this in2cable wireless plan? how is your experience till now?

^ it all depends on your loc. Speeds are as promised up and down and services is freaking excellent. I not a direct customer of in2cable I get it from a reseller.

Reactions: RS4
@Zexen : Can you give the price for the plans or just your plan? I know that In2Cable sells via resellers, I got BSNL wifi flyers yesterday and these are the BSNL plans: Monthly Tariff

^ it all depends on your loc. Speeds are as promised up and down and services is freaking excellent. I not a direct customer of in2cable I get it from a reseller.

Can you give the price for the In2cable wifi plans or just your plan?

^ sorry for the late reply its 2k for 20mbps plan. Truly unlimited last month I used over 2 Tb. Service will entirely depend on LCO. Do not take connection from Prem Kumar he is salesperson for in2cable. He asks for 3k installation charges plus one month advance which is not true. I only Paid one month advance cause its a prepaid connection.

Reactions: RS4
@Zexen Thanks for the information, Do they have any other plan in the 1k to 2k range? i am using in2cable fiber via my LCO but the in2cable wired plans are very expensive in Nagpur with 5 Mbps costing rs 1500, will ask my LCO guy to get me the wifi plans.

Actually, I came across these wifi plans thread as B4S-BSNL guys came to my place and gave their wifi plans and this is how i landed on this page, B4S-BSNL is a private public partnership and their plans are linked here: Monthly Tariff

@RS4 how much did you have to pay for installation? in2cable guy told me 3k for installing fiber connection and advanced for any plan that I choose.

@Zexen Who to contact if not Prem Kumar?

^ The only think Prem Kumar does is give the address of customer to the local LCO in that area and tells him to install connection. That's it. You have find your area lco for in2cable in google or just dial. If your LCO operates on fiber he will not give Wireless plans, that's how it works. One LCO will not come into other LCO area to avoid clashes and several cuts in fiber and wiring.

Better to opt for SITI if its available in your area.