Amazon India Support told me that remorse returns are not possible

I think if you replace it 2nd time, it is classified as a return and money is refunded.

well i know that bit. i was just trying to save all the resources that are wasted in the process. i talked to four guys today on chat. one of them even told me that he has canceled the original order and marked it for refund. but that did not happen after a few hours and by that time Amazon had shipped the replacement unit. so went back and tried to stop it. last guy i talked to basically told me to take the replacement tomorrow and then ask for a return.

Well, I had received one that was of the wrong model. I told the rep, if you can confirm if the replacement will be of the correct model I dont mind. He promptly went for refund on his own. 😳

lol. that's another problem here. it's just better to lie about wrong model or damaged piece. then talking about actual problem which i did.

recently had an issue with a broken kitchen item. I thought I would ask for a replacement but the only option available was to return the item.

I've noticed that sometimes after the replacement window is over, the return option shows up for the products that can only be replaced.