• Thread starter Thread starter GAURAV7777
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,244

GAURAV7777

Regular
ISP
MTNL
well i just renewed my acount today morningand it seems they have reduced the maximum speed of this pack from the earlier 96k to 64k :angry: i know should i get only 48kbps on this pack but i thought i would getting the same speed and choose this packotherwise this month i was gonna try the 256k night umilited packdo some serving on ircits been months i haven't served/downloaded from irc :angry: so peeps who are still to renew their packsi recommend go for other packs don't think u would be getting the same 12KB downlaod rate on this pack

Hmm... Im still getting 10-11 KBps download speed!

kalpik did u rechage this month man i was also getting those speed day before yesterday but on 1 my account expired (they cut six days of validity i had been downloading the whole day)

Originally posted by GAURAV7777@Aug 2 2005, 11:10 PM
well i just renewed my acount today morning

and it seems they have reduced the maximum speed of this pack from the earlier 96k to 64k :angry:

i know should i get only 48kbps on this pack but i thought i would getting the same speed and choose this pack

otherwise this month i was gonna try the 256k night umilited pack

do some serving on irc

its been months i haven't served/downloaded from irc  :angry:
so peeps who are still to renew their packs

i recommend go for other packs don't think u would be getting the same 12KB downlaod rate on this pack
[snapback]19662[/snapback]
[/quote]

consider urself lucky . i am getting the speed of 48Kbps on my 64Kbps MULX plan from yesterday.my expiry date is on due so may be i will try the 128 unlimited plan this month.

Oh gosh.............curse sify.....they are always going downwards

I too am getting speeds from 48-64 kbps on this freshly renewed to 64 kbps pack 🙁.So this is what has happened. When everyone started cribbing about the 150 MB per day limit (or 200 or whatever it is) Sify decided to make downloads free from 10 PM-8 AM. But slyly they did away with the 48 kbps pack and its speed of 100 kbps and increased the price of the replacement 64 pack by Rs. 50 while reducing the speed from 100 kbps to 48-64 kbps.So now download as much as you can but Sify hasn't given any benefits. It has given with one hand and taken with the other.As for me I am very, very much hating this because I crossed the 150 MB limit maybe once a month when I downloaded something big. The rest of the month I was enjoying the speed of 100 kbps to download some songs per day and watch some streaming videos. Now these activities of mine are crippled.I think I will start downloading a lot now :-|. Got to squeeze Sify for whatever value it gives for the money.

Oh that's bad.....i was thinking they might just start to offer 128 kbps now and they have reduced speeds.Bandwidth prices are falling........speeds are falling too......Sifu sux.....sre u reading Sify!!!