hathway broadband user review in Hyderabad

can you do it from here?

Speed Test Servers

Is your plan have unlimited data?
Bsnl has recently launched their wireless broadband. In Chennai they are giving 30mbps same download & upload speed with 200gb then 2mbps unlimited.

@dextermorgan the pings are more or less same in ACT and takes leed Hathway to the us and uk and asia(outsideIndia) survers
but in local survers(inIndia) Hathway is consistent
how ever the speed loss in ACT is minimum to nil in HTTP web sites out side Asia
and FTP file speeds or better in ACT Than Hathway the only place where Hathway takes the leed in Giving Publick statick IP and no extra nat , pings in side India,unlimited Data with no fup

hathway in hyderabad is shit , they are promising 50mbps without fup but there is cap of 500gb after which speed will decrease to 4 mbps
when first this happened i called for 1 week and after 1 week someone called from hathway and said there is a limit of 500gb which he removed but again this happened and i complained them everyday for next 3 weeks nothing happened , they were not refunding me nor resolving problem , their technicians always came to my house just to check their cable quality and doing speedtest on hathway servers and shouting only in hathway server they will give 50 mbps , they know nothing , speedtest was showing 50 mbps on their servers only.
im adding speedtest link aswell

Speed test before fup
6814864531.png

Speed test after 500 gb
6840499454.png

i tested
on other speedtest servers
they show 50Mbps
when i downloaded itunes today
i got around 5.9MBps
as of now it seems fine

got the connection
same docsis but
different router

also no hathway server on speedtest.net why?
I was talking about their fup issue , they promised me 50mbps without fup but still speed used to get reduced after 500gb to 4 mbps. They fixed it for once but again same happened speed got reduced to 4mbps after 500gb , as of now I'm not in Hyderabad anymore can't comment about current situation.

disconnected hathway connection long back so any visits this post do not ask about it as of now thanks

Hathway is the worst internet service provider in India. Never go for their yearly plans. Their Internet service would work for 1 week after which you have to keep calling their call center for rest of the year. They are big cheats.