ICICI Bank launches Eazypay mobile app
Eazypay - Android Apps on Google PlayThe ICICI Bank has launched Eazypay — a mobile application to enable merchants, retailers and professionals to accept instant cashless payments on mobile phones from customers.
The payments can be done using Aadhaar Pay, Bharat QR Code and 'Pockets' - the digital wallet of the ICICI Bank, the country's largest private sector bank by consolidated assets.
Eazypay is a one stop solution for all ICICI Bank Current Account customers (merchants & other business entities) to collect payments from their customers. It allows you to quickly raise invoice and your customers can pay you immediately through any convenient payment mode – Unified Payment Interface (UPI), Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking or Pockets wallet.
Benefits of Eazypay to you (merchant or any other business entity):
• Go cashless! Raise bill and collect money from your customers immediately through multiple online modes – UPI, Credit card, Debit card, Internet banking, Pockets wallet
• Option to collect immediately or at a later date.
• Supports both over the counter transactions (suitable for retail stores and set ups where your customer comes for billing and pays over the counter) and remote transactions (suitable for home delivery, telesales and other set ups where your customer is not present in person at the time of payment)
• Complete transaction log with payment status for immediate notification & confirmation, hence no reconciliation issues
• Unique ‘Sub merchant creation’ option to allow your employees to collect payment on your behalf. Suitable for retail stores and other set ups where billing & collections in done at multiple counters managed by your employees
• Immediate credit to your linked ICICI Bank current account for payments collected through UPI & Pockets
Benefits of Eazypay to your customers:
• Cashless payments through their preferred mode – UPI, Credit card, Debit card, Internet banking, Pockets wallet
• Alert on the bill amount through sms and email as soon as you raise a bill on eazypay
• Instant confirmation of payment on sms and email
• Can pay from any bank account, or card or mobile application
How to Register?
• Download eazypay application on handset having mobile number, registered for your current account with ICICI Bank
• Click on register to complete the registration process in eazypay application. Registration is simple and happens immediately, where you will choose your default ICICI Bank current account, create your MPIN to login & create Virtual Payment Address (VPA) for UPI.
• No physical document required to register. Register immediately and start collection from customers.
• Contact your relationship manager or nearest ICICI Bank branch for any clarification or issues.
How eazypay works?
• Login to Eazypay and raise an invoice by simply entering amount and selecting preferred mode of payment.
• For receiving payment through UPI
o Option to raise invoice through QR code or by entering VPA of your customer
o In case of QR code, a dynamic QR is displayed on your handset and your customer can scan the same from his mobile phone to see the bill and accept it to make the payment.
o In case of VPA, your customer receives alert on his UPI application and accepts it to make the payment
• For receiving payment though credit card, debit card or internet banking
o Select cards/netbanking option and raise bill by simply entering bill amount & your customer’s mobile no
o Your customer receives an sms with a link
o Your customer can click on the link and make payment through any bank’s credit card, debit card or internet banking
• For receiving payment though Pockets
o Select Pockets option and raise bill by simply entering bill amount & Pocket mobile no of your customer
o Your customer receives a sms with passcode
o Ask that passcode and enter it in your eazypay application
o Your customer’s Pockets wallet gets debited and amount gets credited in your linked ICICI Bank current account
• In all the above modes, you can immediately check transaction status (success, failure, pending) in the ‘transaction history section. Your customer also receives a success confirmation on sms immediately.
So, experience the power of your smart phone and transform it into a simple to use & quick to collect point of sale (POS) solution.