Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Check Timex Blink Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Paytm

Timex Blink

The Timex-Blink band combines the best of both worlds, literally. Designed by manufacturers with years of experience in legacy watchmaking, the device embodies a fluidic watch case made of stainless-steel 304L and interchangeable mesh, leather and silicone straps. At the same time, the device puts together the most advanced features in wearable technology with the latest sensors, processors, display and peripherals. With features like daily fitness tracking, SOS alert, and premium quick-release straps; the Timex Blink band is your perfect companion on-the-go.

aKqEpq0.png

uYHF4Qs.png

gO6UOW1.png

Some of the unique features of are
Receive Notifications
Incoming Caller ID
Send SOS from the wrist in case of emergency
Track you daily Steps, Calories, Distance, Sleep
Share activity goals with pictures on social media
Find my phone & Alarm
Quick release watch strap-pick and choose your style from range of straps

not sure what features of these are unique.

Is it same like the typical smartwatches available in the market today?
Trust us, it's an awesomely interesting piece of device. We are putting a lot of effort in ensuring a user-friendly interface that will definitely give you the joy to use it.

YUP.

what does blink mean? is that their softwear app name?

5k isn't too shabby. Looks really good. but its insane they're not selling it online but only selling it offline. wtf strategy is that

I got an fitbit charge HR for heart rate monitoring recently. works perfectly. I got it for 5k from USA thru a friend. I thought of getting mi band 2 but it didn't have full day heart rate monitoring like fitbit does. and fitbit charge works for 5~6 days on single charge

For under 5k, get mi band or honor band. Under 10k ,get fitbit charge HR. For 12k I think, you can get upgraded version Charge 2 HR

I had bought a Fitbit Charge 2 with HR via Amazon India. Best purchase I ever made!

Pairing that with the LoseIt app for logging food & running 5 days a week, I am down by 13.7 kgs since May.

HR monitor is nice to have, tells you a lot about your health.

pebble 2 is selling for 13K in india. i mean what the freaking fuck. company is dead. there is no warranty or support. and Amazon would not even sell it at low prices to clear their stock.

I had bought a Fitbit Charge 2 with HR via Amazon India. Best purchase I ever made!

Pairing that with the LoseIt app for logging food & running 5 days a week, I am down by 13.7 kgs since May.

HR monitor is nice to have, tells you a lot about your health.
Exactly. Fitbit is like the best purchase I made all year. It makes cardio workouts fun. I started running and cycling outside 2 days a week instead of threadmill in gym. Now 4 days in gym and 2 days cardio. Awesome!

fitbits are known to break easily so I ordered a replacement strap from AliExpress. its on its way

how well does it work for notifications from phone assuming it support them at all 😕
i guess i should check some videos.

Exactly. Fitbit is like the best purchase I made all year. It makes cardio workouts fun. I started running and cycling outside 2 days a week instead of threadmill in gym. Now 4 days in gym and 2 days cardio. Awesome!

fitbits are known to break easily so I ordered a replacement strap from AliExpress. its on its way

I stopped paying for the GYM since I got my Fitbit. I find that to lose weight, I personally do not need the GYM, to gain muscle later on, I will go back.

You mean that the Fitbit straps break easily right? The device itself is sturdy. This is what I have also ordered on Aliexpress: (5 Pack )Replacement Silicone Rubber Band Strap Wristband Bracelet For Fitbit CHARGE 2 Small or Large Size-in Smart Accessories from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

The 4 Pack Style D is what I paid for, reviews were good enough, price competitive had the colours I wanted.

how well does it work for notifications from phone assuming it support them at all 😕
i guess i should check some videos.

It gives calls and messages, though I turned them off from day 1 cause I don't prefer notifs on my wrist.

I stopped paying for the GYM since I got my Fitbit. I find that to lose weight, I personally do not need the GYM, to gain muscle later on, I will go back.

You mean that the Fitbit straps break easily right? The device itself is sturdy. This is what I have also ordered on AliExpress: (5 Pack )Replacement Silicone Rubber Band Strap Wristband Bracelet For Fitbit CHARGE 2 Small or Large Size-in Smart Accessories from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

The 4 Pack Style D is what I paid for, reviews were good enough, price competitive had the colours I wanted.
yeah, straps are easily broken in few months if worn daily