Vodafone 4G Rs. 458 Plan: 70 Days, Unlimited Calls, 1GB/Day, 100 SMS/Day, Free Roaming

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,575
This is more in response to Airtel than Jio...... and a copy of Airtel plan...... they are competing with Airtel........

Now in coming days I think Jio will be sidelined because of their poor network....

Now I think if Vodafone & Airtel get together they can teach Jio a lesson....

The other plan is launched by Vodafone is original "Chota Champion".... this would be a game changer and will gain loyalty with low usage users and the one with second sim...... 100mins + 100Mb for 28days...... In Delhi@41Rs.
The operator has been in overdrive mode over the few weeks, as it announced a Rs. 38 pack with 100 minutes of STD and local calls and 100MB of data a day ago

I have ported my no from Airtel to Jio.
In our area RWA is not letting a new tower. So all higher freq band are useless indoor.
In my house I get Airtel 900mhz 2G or Jio's 850 4G only(No Voda 2G 900mhz or Idea 3G 900mhz).

Jio 4g gives 3-5mbps speed with ok voice quality while Airtel all i get is missed call sms, incoming calls only in few part of house, even OTP is a problem. plus in last 1-2 months the speed are not they used to be even when outdoors.

Within City Jio works ok slow speed outdoors as it latches to 2300mhz which get overloaded.
So not bad overall. I find Jio works best in an iPhone even better than samsung which launched initial Jio's network.

Went to goa last month, where airtel was struggling between 2g , 4G while Jio was perfect 4G all the time.

Have had 3 Jio sims taken/ ported during the testing offer...... Now 2 of them ported out.... 1 not being used....

No Jio network at home(indoors) or office..... Even outdoors, when there is network, poor call quality.....

While I get Vodafone in all bands 2G, 3G & 4G at home and all bands in airtel also but not as good as Vodafone.....
at office only Airtel 3G works..... no trace of Jio at both places.....it seems the frequency 850Mhz & 1800Mhz are dysfunctional.... at least where I live/ work....

Roaming is good on both networks.....

MTS was good but now shutdown by RCom.

While you say Airtel was struggling between 2G & 4G...... you totally ignore that even Jio might be switching bands 3, 5, 40....

Well I do agree to last part but thing is I was getting 4G all the time. In Airtel moment it comes to 2G maps start giving problems.

Vodafone is good in mostly south Delhi , Central Delhi, Gurgaon malls etc where elite business happens & roam.