Siti broadband launched in Nagpur.

Booked for a connection lets see if its feasible

Last edited:
I got the connection 2 days ago, pings are high.
My Tata Docomo connection gets 95-110ms to Singapore and 150 to 160 for Europe. On SITI broadband I get 125-150ms(mostly around 130) on Singapore and 200-240ms in Europe. SITI does have some advantages over DOCOMO, viewing live streams and doing a live stream as upload speed is 2mbps where DOCOMO gets about 0.7mbps, also it costs 750 monthly for 20mbps 750gb and DOCOMO costs me 1800 for 16mbps. Keeping both connections for now and using DOCOMO for gaming until fibre is available in my area.

6803156865.png

BTW why does it say that Gurgaon is less than 50 miles in the speedtest? I also get ping around 100ms in speedtest if I select Nagpur server.

Last edited:
I got the connection 2 days ago, pings are high.
My Tata Docomo connection gets 95-110ms to Singapore and 150 to 160 for Europe. On SITI broadband I get 125-150ms(mostly around 130) on Singapore and 200-240ms in Europe. SITI does have some advantages over DOCOMO, viewing live streams and doing a live stream as upload speed is 2mbps where DOCOMO gets about 0.7mbps, also it costs 750 monthly for 20mbps 750gb and DOCOMO costs me 1800 for 16mbps. Keeping both connections for now and using DOCOMO for gaming until fibre is available in my area.

6803156865.png

BTW why does it say that Gurgaon is less than 50 miles in the speedtest? I also get ping around 100ms in speedtest if I select Nagpur server.

Did you use the website from connection or you called someone. I too want to know if my area is feasible or not.

I hope they fix ping issues.Btw Tata DoCoMo has fiber plans too they recently updated their plans.

Tata Docomo guy said that they shut fiber operations in Nagpur as it didn't get good response.
BSNL fiber has better plans, most people don't care about pings and they would have gone for BSNL fiber, even docomo guys say BSNL has great plans when you ask them about docomo fiber.

Did you use the website from connection or you called someone. I too want to know if my area is feasible or not.

Guy came to my house and I applied for the connection. 7020457745
How do I check if siti has peering?

Last edited:
I tried to get the connection I paid the guy then they said I would get connection in few days I waited then I called they sales guy he told me he needed permission to lay cable through building and they are not allowing it so I told him that can I get in another area he said yes they got connection available there,then after few days he told me he needed permission to put node in building etc in the end he didn't got permission so he denied.In the end I didn't got they said they would refund. if anybody getting connection pls make sure you will get the connection on your area or not.

LOL,they still haven't laid cables in Shankar nagar SQ,then there's no point in asking about my area I guess..