Reliance Broadband officially shutting down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reliance broad band is still sending me bills.!! WTF, I hope I get refund

So what about those Distribution Connection box or DSLAM installed in buildings and peoples houses 🙄 what have you people done with it ? One is in my society as well but the contract has been expired since ages and power has been shut off and people are too scared to rip off that box. I need to give that space to local provider 🤣 any suggestions ?

So what about those Distribution Connection box or DSLAM installed in buildings and peoples houses 🙄 what have you people done with it ? One is in my society as well but the contract has been expired since ages and power has been shut off and people are too scared to rip off that box. I need to give that space to local provider 🤣 any suggestions ?
Go ahead and remove it!

just remove it and toss it in your society storeroom or whatever. I remember tikona broadband had their ubiquity access point remaining on our apartments even after many complaints so I just removed them and tossed them into storeroom. They actually came around 5~6 years to collect those and I just directed them into storeroom. they searched for it and took back their old dusty hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.