Bsnl Unlimited 3g Plan Speed Throttling Issue

• Thread starter Thread starter Damin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 5,717
ISP
BSNL
So i bought a new bsnl sim just to use this plan of 1099 unlimited 3g and i find out that after downloading somewhere between 10-15gb my speed is reduced to 10-20KBps.Clearly this is a case of false advertising. Customer care seems to have no idea what is happening and can only raise complaints that don't do shet.Anyone knows how to solve this problem?.Is anyone really using this pack without getting their speed reduced.

Same issue here. Recharged with 1099 today and now 10KB/s after 10-12GB. Customer care just raised a complaint. Did u manage to solve your issue?

I did raise a complaint 3days ago but i have gotten any response till now.I think bsnl has changed this plan to 10-12gb per day instead of truly unlimited plan

But customer care is saying that it is unlimited 3g without speed restrictions. And website too. They are fooling customers.

Are u getting 10-12GB everyday or straight 10-12GB only and then only 10KB/s for a month

I am getting 12-14gb pet day and after consuming this much data my speed is throttled. I think bsnl customet care is unaware of the changes made to the pack.

My high speed data is renewed everyday 12am.However for some the high speed data is renewed after a span of 2-3 days.This is clearly a case of cheating

They haven't updated their website and customer care also saying unlimited without speed restrictions. Cheating customers. This is pathetic. Purchased this sim just for using this plan

Same her just got the sim 3 days ago for this plan only.Lodged a complaint same day and hopefully matter will be resolved by tomorrow. I will update the thread tomorrow if my complaints result in fruitfulness

Yes. Please update if u get unlimited without speed restrictions and also steps which you followed.

I didn't get to test it today.Was busy with stuff.I will keep something on download over night and report my finding. Normally speed throttles around 14GB.If i am able to download any more i will galadly report that

BSNL cc will not tell you this but I got to know this from BSNL office authority that after you cross 15 GB your number will be noted down by BSNL and in case they find you breaching the threshold, it will be counted as abuse of network and after multiple instances of breach they may block your sim on the grounds of you using the sim for commercial use.