Bsnl Unlimited 3g Plan Speed Throttling Issue

• Thread starter Thread starter Damin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 5,714
Then why the hell are they calling it as unlimited 3g without speed restrictions. They should have mentioned this in the plan description. Also no terms and conditions are there for this plan. Last time using bsnl. Worst operator. Only fooling customers

No, They are providing you the sim for personal use and if you are breaching that 15 GB marks then in 9 out of 10 cases it will come under the abuse of network. There is nothing called U/ L, Its just marketing gimmick. Initially they used to provide U/L with no cap but now they are capping to restrict you from reaching that threshold.

But they should have mentioned some terms and conditions. As other operators have mentioned 300mins calls everyday and all that. Bsnl should also mention this. Customer care giving false info. Website false. Extracting money in name of giving unlimited data. I am throwing this sim after this month. Useless.

I agree 15gb a day is more than other. But i am against false advertising. Speed of bsnl in lpu is pathetic but still i opted for this plan because customer care and website both told me that it is unlimited without any fup or speed throttling. There must be some terms and conditions for customer so that he knows what he is getting.

what you guys do with that much data? Stream day n night or full family setup.

I would like to mention few days back my bsnl sim with 5gb/day plan stopped working suddenly and wasn't able to catch any signal and i had to get a duplicate sim.For some reasons i believe this was done by bsnl intentionally cause i was using all of my data regularly.