How to reactivate my suspended BIG TV connection?

Bsnl Super User

Lost in Books
ISP
BSNL
As you must have guessed that I tried contacting Reliance CC but they are always saying that due to emergency conditions CC isn't available.
So, I purchased my RDTH connection long ago and never recharged it after the free trial got over but after recent closure of BIG tv and hearing the news that Tata Sky is giving free connection made me call them and TS guys said that you need to get the old account active to get new TS connection by doing a minimum recharge in BIG TV, which was 267 Rs in my case, which I did two days ago but till now no update RDTH nor the account got active, Is there anything I can do about it.

Lol x'DYour ₹267 is gone. When the Reliance Digital TV service was running properly, customer service was pain in the *** (typical Reliance behaviour). Now I don't think anyone is left in the customer service section of RDTV considering they are closing business this month.

All the best!.

Dukhi mann mere suno mera kehna jab ho chaina reliance nahi lena ....
Jaate jaate bhi thug diye chote bhai ne .....:'🙂'🙂'(

Reliance has already announced they are selling business to a company named veecon something. Remains to be seen what plans they have with this acquisition.

Never heard of Veecon name. Did some digging. Appears that they are into security systems and related security services business, tv content production, gas turbine generator installation and some chemical manufacturing. The promoters are directors in like 8-10 companies and about half of them are registered at same Delhi based address. Appears to be a shabby proxy company to me.

Most of us have never heard of the name Veecon and its promoters. DTH is not like running a LCO. It is pretty complicated business requiring thousands of crores of investment. Reliance Digital TV is like a ghost town now. Customers are going away, employees are moving on, channels are being removed, dth license has to be renewed, satellite is nearing end of life in next 3-4 years, technology used is becoming outdated. It is essentially like starting a dth service from scratch.

Most of the DTH players are moving into IPTV format, I don't think this shabby new owner will be able to even run the business.

maybe it's a surveillance unit run in proxy by reliance industries lol.

Try Airtel DTh offer, free HD stb or D2h offer or Dish tv offer.
Even when CC was active getting connection from active to suspended mode was a pain.

Never heard of Veecon name. Did some digging. Appears that they are into security systems and related security services business, tv content production, gas turbine generator installation and some chemical manufacturing. The promoters are directors in like 8-10 companies and about half of them are registered at same Delhi based address. Appears to be a shabby proxy company to me.
Exactly my thoughts. Looks like some corporate fraud to avoid loan payback...