• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 10,050

itzmynet

Regular
ISP
Airtel
Airtel Broadband - Data Rollover Offer
1. The ‘Airtel Data Rollover Offer’ (“Offer”) is being provided by Bharti Airtel Limited (“Airtel”) to only Airtel Broadband subscribers in India.
2. The Offer is only valid for specific plans in every network circle. For a list of plans on which the Offer is applicable, please refer to www.airtel.in/broadband .
3. This Offer is only applicable on the base plan data quota, and any data left unused from Smart Byte, Big Byte, My Homes free GBs will not be covered under this Offer.
4. Under the Offer, the unused data of an Airtel Broadband subscriber at the end of a particular bill cycle is rolled over and added to the data quota for the next bill cycle.
5. A maximum of 1000 GB data per subscriber can be accumulated under this Offer.
6. This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer provided by Airtel.
7. The benefits under this Offer are not transferable. No exchange or redemption for an equivalent cash amount or in any other form shall be allowed.
8. The data rollover/ accumulated data under this Offer is valid only till the subscriber continues with the existing plan, or the subscriber upgrades to another plan on which the Offer is applicable. In case of a plan upgrade, the revised quota given to the subscriber shall be the carried over/ accumulated data under this Offer, along with the data quota of the new plan.
9. In case the subscriber downgrades the base plan to another plan on which the Offer is applicable, the accumulated data will be treated as forfeited, and the data quota under the new plan would be eligible for being rolled over.
10. In case the subscriber downgrades the base plan to a plan on which the Offer is not applicable, from the plan on which the Offer was availed, all accumulated data under this Offer shall be treated as forfeited.
11. Airtel reserves the right to treat the accumulated data as forfeited in case of any non-payment of any bill for any bill cycle. Once lost, the accumulated data would not be credited to the Subscriber even after payment of the pending amount.
12. This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer provided by Airtel. This Offer is not valid for special, commercial or enterprise plans.

mOLuD3e.png

Last edited:
Holy cow? Which plans in Delhi NCR are covered 🙂

According to the airtel website, none of the plans are covered, anywhere. 😛 So I guess they haven't updated the website yet. We will have to find out that ourselves. Mine did carry over this month. I have 606GB (350GB + 256GB) for this month.

Where do I check the carry over? The smartbyte page isn't working for me.

Or maybe I'm using the wrong link? This is what I have bookmarked: airtel

Any other links?

The link you have provided works for me.

You can also check your usage here -- http://122.160.230.125:8080/gbod/ The carried over data etc.. shows in "view Details" below the Total.

Alternatively you can check it on the Airtel app and also on the selfcare portal on airtel's website.

Try in a different browser other than chrome. Also, are you using Eset Anti-virus/Security by any chance?

All but the base plan for the respective circle seems to get this benefit/offer. Except Punjab circle, Ambala, Hyderabad and Secunderabad where all plans get it.

Last edited:
so 899 does not have rollover in gurgaon (delhi ncr i guess?). not a biggie i guess. assuming it is available on the higher data limit plans, great news for them!

Yeah, 899 for NCR doesn't get any rollover data or additional free data goodies whatsoever.

still good enough for any normal household. enough data to handle youtube streaming. even binge watching of a few shows on netflix etc.

Yeah, no kidding there, I literally don't know how I am going to consume this 606GB limit for the month and the 890GB additional on top of that. Its like going to an "all you can eat" buffet for a person who doesn't eat much. 😛