Back on SIFY again

• Thread starter Thread starter Ryan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 3,895
Oh trust me I would use hotwire any day, if they were available in my area. But they are not.

Reliance is not expensive if you take their flat-rate plan of Rs. 650 per month. Then it's the same price as other flat-rate plans. But if you go with their hourly plan then obviously you will get huge bills if you use the net for even 3 hours per day.

The deal with R Connect is if you're lucky then you will get nice speeds of 6-7 kBps. It depends on your area and how many subscribers there are I think. I too used to get 6-7 kBps once upon a time but not anymore. There are enough people like me claiming speeds of 1 kBps which should tell you about what you might end up facing.

And TATA Indicom uses the exact same CDMA technology as Reliance so I don't know if it would be any better. But you have my vote for it because I am pissed off with Reliance.

just saw hotwire packages....they are awesome...thats how packages should be

Yeah. Pretty much the same offering as airtel, and good deals. Only thing that sucks about it is that it's mostly available in the main parts of delhi, not too much in the suburbs. And guess what, one month I downloaded 10 gigs and no one ever cared about it, I still got the same speed 🙂.

Originally posted by avinds@Aug 3 2005, 09:14 PM
just saw hotwire packages....they are awesome...thats how packages should  be
[snapback]19820[/snapback]
[/quote]

what i meant was the no of "unlimited"'s used

...they actually know the power of unlimited..sify doesnt even know the meaning of unlimited

and i liked the 33% speed brust from 9pm to 9am