• Thread starter Thread starter itzmynet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 6,193

itzmynet

Regular
ISP
Airtel
Airtel Special Recharge STV 448 (Applicable for existing users)
Unlimited Local+STD calls (for non-commercial use)
free outgoing in National Roaming
100 SMS/Day
1GB/Day 3G/4G
70days
9rjzFxL.png

Hope this offer stays permanently for 3G users like me.
Paying 349 for 28 days is pretty much high

Hope this offer stays permanently for 3G users like me.

No, it wouldn't stay. Due to JIO effect, the tariff went downhill and now slowly going uphill. Once, it is stabilized, it'll be back to INR300 per month that would give approximately 10GB. It'd be still better than what all operators charged a year ago.

A tad on the higher side but dont mind going for their 3999 yearly prepaid plan.
Incoming roaming is also free right? Wonder why they dont mention it explicitly like they do for outgoing.

A tad on the higher side but dont mind going for their 3999 yearly prepaid plan.
Incoming roaming is also free right? Wonder why they dont mention it explicitly like they do for outgoing.
Incoming is free in national roaming on Airtel network....... with or without this plan...

Plan says for non-commercial use... So legally you can not use it to call your clients!! 😀 Because that would be commercial use.

Also I think JIO gives 84days instead of 70days.. for same amount.

So how did u get 84days for 399Rs? Airtel website shows 70days for 399Rs

Initially both JIO and Airtel had 84 days validity for 399Rs. but Now JIO updated plan to 459Rs and Airtel updated it to 449Rs (As far as i remember) but Airtel gives this benefits via best offers for you section, so In one of my airtel number I am getting 399Rs 84days validity as I got the offer very late and in another one I am getting 399 for 70days plan.

I was also getting 84days offer for Rs396 on Vodafone..... but during last week they also changed to 70 days..... If one is using the network.... it is the best offer one can get.....