Got Jio FTTH !!

even other providers are also now providing 100mbps at affordable price , in my area I get similar speed with 700gb fup at 1150rs

Can you post speedtest results on Singapore, London and New York

Here are the results from Singapore, London and NY :

-- dead tinypic image removed --

Regards,

Dhiraj

what are the plans, FUP and FUP speed?

Its 100 GB / month, at 100 mpbs speed and 1 mbps thereafter. But If you run out of 100 GB before the month ends, you can keep doing top-up of 40 gb each which is also free. So practically its unlimited. I get around 96 to 98 mpbs up and down speed on my jiofiber.

@Dhiraj Lets say jio people arrive to my society.Then I tell them I want connection.Then,how will the installation be done and how much time it will take?I have heard that they have to do some digging stuff

@rameshbritto First they will check the feasibility at your society and if they receive approval for feasibility, then they will seek the written consent of your society's chairman or secretary to do the digging and lay the cables. The whole process will take time, but once the cabling and box installation is done, all the flats in your society can opt for the connection and they will install it in a day's time.

Hi @Dhiraj ,I have heard that we get only around 50 mbps over Wifi.Is it true?Have you complained to Jio regarding that?

Hi @rameshbritto Thats not true. I have consistently received about 94 mbps upload and download speeds on my connection whenever I have done a test. I am only praying that it remains the same even after commercial launch.