• Thread starter Thread starter rodeoz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,226

rodeoz

Mirror Cracking Material
ISP
Airtel
The iPhone X pre-orders were supposed to start internationally at the same time. Yet the physical store resellers in India had started taking pre-orders even before they were supposed to. I went to a physical store today and found that they had taken pre-orders way beyond their expected stock supply. When I pointed to global pre-orders starting today I was told that resellers can follow their own policies and don't care about what Apple says. Mind you these are the reseller's Apple India's website says are authorised to sell the iPhones in India - Apple has not stores of its own here.

So I thought of writing to one of my LinkedIn contacts who happens to be the business head for a premium reseller 'iMagine Stores'.

The attached image is what he responded with. Basically telling me to go complain to Tim Cook and that they are following standard business practice!

Source

dude can't even write coherently. post these screenshots on Apple india page

This is a lost cause. Nothing will get better. That's it. Apple themselves are too corrupt for this and you won't find professionalism on this. You are wasting your time bro, no offense. Even dealers/distributors themselves are sick of apple's promoters attitude but that's a different story for a different day.

If I were you, I would have cancelled my pre-order and I would have sworn to not buy any thing from iMagine .

I have cancelled the pre-order. Have pre-ordered from another place instead. This guy blocked me after I told him that his condescending attitude to genuine customer grievance reflected his company's ethics. 😀

Last edited: