Ticfiber 100mbps Unlimited Plan

• Thread starter Thread starter LPA
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 51,948

LPA

ISP
railwire
Is it true that tic is offering 100mbps ul for 1000 rs. I can't find any info online.

Yes! they are. I am using tic and the portal page shows the updated plans. I will upgrade once the current subscription ends.

This plan is to counter act fibernet, act is aggressively expanding its service across chennai, regarding tic, it's okay , no downtime, getting 80 - 95% of the promised speed on downloads and streaming. Pings and surfing speeds are average

Last edited by a moderator:
DNA_UNCUT can you tell me how to access the portal page of tic fiber???..iam currently using tic fiber...

Last edited by a moderator:
How is TIC holding up after all these months? Are you getting the promised speeds? How is the uptime? Can you post some speed tests? Thanks.

It depends your lco, My lco is technically strong and offers very good support. Downtime is almost nil. Mostly gets fixed in two hrs max even if requires a visit to your home if its a hardware issue, server side issues are fixed in few minutes.

I don't game online so never cared about pings, international server blah blah blah. I get full download speed on seeded torrents, http (11 - 12 MBps) etc via ethernet. I could stream 1080p (4-5 devices) and 4k ( Only on tv) without buffering (Amazon prime and youtube) via wifi. I get 60-70 Mbps speed on wifi. No issues in just surfing both on wifi and ethernet

i'm using tic fiber 100mbps ul plan for 5 months and by now i might have uploaded terabytes of data to torrents