Vodafone offers 90GB + unlimited calls @399 for 6 months

• Thread starter Thread starter ijsa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 4,488
hpHdNnh.png

399? 39? what the fuck is wrong with this company?

LOL they wrote 39 two times!! 😀

Also article has 5 paragraphs and 2 of them talks about Jio plans.

No detail of vodafone plan given at all.

That's how you convert one line worth of content in four paragraphs. Who has time to provide useful information.

it is not in MP circle because there are no vodafone 4g services here till now, I ported out my number they called me I asked for this plan but it was not available, so I am going to airtel

I have 5 Voda numbers in family..... but none of them has this offer......... Delhi circle.....

When i called CC, he said its for post paid, and it will come on prepaid, will have to wait 2-3 day more.

So this is just 499 Postpaid plan -less discount 100Rs. with 15GB data per month..... and that too for only those who migrate from prepaid to postpaid....

So.... this is officially for mentally retarded morons...... who cannot figure out that they get better benefits with prepaid Rs356.... which gives 56GB for 56days with unlimited calls.....

But we are in Modi land now....... so bhakts after lapping up 15 lakhs may go for this one....

I was told by their 'social media team' that it given to a 'select few people' & they will then decide whether to give it to the masses later on.

UPDATE 19-10-17: Now with the new Jio plans I doubt this plan will really be offered on a large scale:winkytongue:

Last edited:
I requested to convert my Vodafone number to postpaid from prepaid, They said the plan was of 499/month for 5 GB data and unlimited calling and 100 sms/day and as offer they provided 10GB/month and 100 off per month for 6 months, which effectively makes it the same plan as stated, the way they sum up their offers is misleading, took me a while to realize that both the plans are the same

Voda is so expensive now, and there is no 4G here in MP, porting out and moving to airtel 4G, no 356 plan here

Hmmm....
But here in Delhi for me it is good.... Airtel cannot match up in term of offers as well as Network.... Check Rs.352(56days) & Rs.396(84days) offer....
-- dead tinypic image removed --