Tata Teleservices merging with Bharti Airtel

• Thread starter Thread starter cooltexas60s
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 9,728
Status
Not open for further replies.
tata indicom cdma was the best mobile network i had ever used. i had a pretty nice Nokia phone back then and it was pretty awesome.

Well, all said and done. We would be left with Jio who is busy changing their T&C every now & then to fleece users, Airtel who is firing all guns on half baked 4G network and Idea-Vodafone which is busy in Merger and doesn't even have money , time to spend on its existing available resources. I believe Voda-idea have not utilised their last yr purchased 2500Mhz spectrum for 4G which is very crucial for bandwidth and capacity.
And lets not talk about BSNL. Can remain on ventilator for as long as taxpayer decides to do so.

I have Tata Photon and 2 GSM connections on Tata in family. Need to see what happens to it.

Even I have very good memories with this network. Especially their Indicom CDMA. Was a class apart. Maybe they should wait for JIO tsunami to subside and return as all new company by partnering with some other big global player like AT&T.

tata cdma was awesome for me. strong signals and clear phone call clarity. gsm, not so much

honestly, they should have shut down 2 years ago when they did get that much spectrum and the level of debt they have (debt to earnings ratio was abysmal)

Status
Not open for further replies.