Problems with Dual Broadband Lines

vikikivi

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 23, 2005
Hi, I recently got a SIFY pack of NU 256kbps . I hv two ethernet cards connected to my system. One for DATAONE and the other for SIFY. Now, when i keep both the LAN connections enabled, the dataone dialer gives me some error. It isnt establishin the connxn. So, during day times , i disable the SIFY LAN and then connect to DATAONE. I do the reverse after 10 PM to connect to SIFY. Can any1 give me a solution for this ?? I dont want this enabling-disablin business coz sometimes i forget to do this and my dad keeps trying and trying and gets fed up with the pc and ultimately I BECOME THE TARGET. :p

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
i want to fuse 2 lines of airtel coming at my place. someone help me on that too :D i got a linux server machine here if that woudl help :D if someone can come here and fix it that would be lovely. i would order pizza for the dude who manages to do it ;)

vikikivi

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 23, 2005
Did u try FEVI-STICK ???? No chip-chip...no chik-chik... :p

muttster`

Regulars
Regulars
Mar 25, 2005
i think there is no solution..i have incable which requires me to login using cyberoam client...so whenever i need to login i have to disable my DSLs..else it doesn't work....Sushubh..did you try wingate? it works very well for http downloads..for newsgroups..and websurfing (somewat)..though it doesnt work for irc..There's a thread on the mtnl forum which contains a fusion.txt or something telling how to do that.....I'm currently using 2DSL nu's at night....works flawless..though wingate is just 1 month licensing..I had to reformat my comp. just so i could get it to work again..couldnt find a way around it :p

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
does it work as a proxy? coz i need transparent proxy for some softwares we use at work. i actually bought a linux machine to do this. their are certain packages which bridge enabling loadsharing. the linux guy at my place could not do that :(

b0bee

Regulars
May 10, 2005
Well I know how to combine 2 or more connections in windows but no idea in linux.. not my field :)

b0bee

Regulars
May 10, 2005
Originally posted by Sushubh@Jul 31 2005, 05:16 AM
u are talking abt internal bridging in windows xp right?
[snapback]19189[/snapback]
[/quote]

yups .. it does not help ?