Mach1 Broadband Thane Wagle Estate Area

ISP
dvoisssv
Hello Comrades,

First of all sorry to open another thread for Mach1 as there were already too many but the Admin deleted my one and only one post and banned me for spamming, hope I do not get banned for this too ...... (Admins, please let me know before deleting this thread and banning me)

OK, here it goes, I have a 17 year long internet History, started from Hathway, MTNL, Fivenet, Joister and D-VoiS SSV

I am having D-VoiS SSV since a year and I am not happy with it in terms of speed and money, pretty expensive for 20mbps @ 17k a year including tax, (the costs have come down now) however I never had a major downtime as far as I remember but now a days we all have mobile internet as a backup too (Thanks to the Ambanis)

I am planning to have Mach1 as I have been hearing a lot about this in-terms of speed and money and also mixed reviews on Google as people only tend to complain when they have a problem and never when everything is good, so I guess IT IS ALWAYS GOOD NEWS WHEN THERE IS NO NEWS.

My nearest Mach1 office is at Shop no 3, Kedareshwar Apartment, Sambhaji Nagar, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400604 and max speed available for unlimited is 50Mbbps with contention ratio of 1:8 and I was told that I would get max speed of 5Mbps, so technically it is not even 1:8, it is less than that.

For 50Mbps unlimited it is around 8.5k a year including GST, and @ 100mbps it is with FUP.

I still have 2 weeks until my present connection package expires, hence if anyone using Mach1 in Wagle Estate area having 50Mbps plan or other, please take some time out to reply and post your experience so that it will help others and also people like me.

Thanks

Alright, almost more than 20 days and 177 views, no one was from Wagle Estate, Thane area I guess, so had to take the connection and test it myself, just in case someone else might need it, here is the result after using it for few hours ......

Hi, I am also in the same situation.
Please tell me should I go for the Mach1 broadband. My current ISP is D-VoiS SSV.
Still you are getting 50mbps speed?
Have you downloaded any bigger file (1 or more than 1 GB) and what is the download speed?