AnyOne Using Sify in Chennai

fullyaddicted

Regular
I guess too little people from chennai are using sify. when i port scan my network i see only 5-6 people are online. When i ask my CTO he says there are more than 40 people are using broadband. is that true?

well i know just 1 guy on my own network who was a frequent visitor to this blog... and i know a gal from chandigarh. rest are either too happy with their net not to search for sify discussion forums online, or their net does not work at all :lol:

How do you perform the port scan? The only way I can check is through Network Neighborhood (windows) and some people might be hidden and not showing up ........

i did. downloaded murder and dhoom songs 😀 turned off the firewall open network neighborhood. 🙂

By doing port scan u can only see ips of comps who are on same LAN as u i.e. ur local CTO's network. If ur CTO claims 40 people, it means he has 40 customers and the no. of ips u see (5-6) means , these many people have thier PCs switched on......ur LAN is not representative of Chennai but just ur own CTO's network

This show that none of them from this forum are using sify broadband in chennai . If anyone using it in chennai . Respong this post.

why do every one around here quote even though the post is just below the post it is related too??? quotes are supposed to be used if you are replying to a post someplace else in the thread!