Airtel Unlimited Landline Calls With Broadband - Legit?

• Thread starter Thread starter apuw
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3,416
ISP
MTNL
I recently got a new Airtel connection and at the time the representative told me that I would also get Unlimited Landline Calls with it as well. The same is mentioned on their website India's leading provider of Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Services in India - Airtel.in.

But when I went to check the details on their website it shows me this:
Uem8ee9.png

As you can see it shows an "Unbilled Amount" where there should be none (I have made some calls with landline and it is showing them here where there should be none).

I wanted to ask if Airtel does really give Unlimited Free calls or is this a sham? Please help me with this.

Airtel also says on the broadband page (India's leading provider of Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Services in India - Airtel.in) that I will 500GB "Bonus Data" (according to my plan) till 31st Mar, 2018. But I cannot find a way to avail this can anyone help me.

Thank You

@Sushubh Added in the wrong section by mistake. Please move to the correct one Airtel Broadband.

Upvote 0
airtel does have a fup on free calls. but they are very liberal and are designed to prevent misuse of phone as a pco.

Upvote 0
@raj2007 That is good to know. Can you tell me what do they mean by Intra and Inter Calls, Local I think means calls in the same state.

What is that additional Rs.7.80 for? Tax?

Upvote 0
For the bonus 500B data, it should already be added to your account as you are a new customer. If not, all you have to do is call customer care and they will add it to your account.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the info @Karan. The data hadn't been added to my account. I contacted customer care and they added the data.

Thanks for all the help, in the other thread as well. I will go through the details you provided there.

Upvote 0