Offcloud

Five types of accounts supported...

FTP
SFTP
Dropbox
Google Drive
WebDAV

So i found out that offcloud provides torrent downloads to google drive. Now what i want to know when offcloud downloads the torrents and uploads it to google drive, does it use my ISP speed or its done by the cloud speed.
Also if i have 100gb google drive space and i download 20gb to it and download. After deleting that 20gb from google drive it will again become 100gb or will it stay 80gb.

offcloud would not use your isp bandwidth for data transfer.
you would need to empty the trash as well to regain the storage on google drive.

offcloud only does torrents any alternatives that does file hosters as well. Transfercloud is out of my budget.

offcloud would not use your isp bandwidth for data transfer.
you would need to empty the trash as well to regain the storage on google drive.
i tried offcloud and downloaded a torrent and uploaded it to google drive upload was surprisingly slow. However, when try to download the file from my google drive, i am not getting peering speeds of 50mbps. Checked youtube and it was running at 50mbps. Tried a file from someone else and got 50mbps.

i suppose, google drive would not work as good as youtube as the content is private to you alone. so it would not be cached locally.

i was thinking the same thing. it has to be downloaded multiple times to be cached.

may be your peering is not good ,because my isp has peering as well and i get peering speed immediately after i upload to drive and download.no need to download multiple times and all .usually peering means not cached only ,it also means high speed bandwidth to google traffic,so it depends on what kind of peering your isp has

i suppose, google drive would not work as good as youtube as the content is private to you alone. so it would not be cached locally.
Google service are down for me since 8.30pm. Youtube and google drive working at 100kbps. Checked the web found Google is actually having problems. I thought my ISP is throttling my peering speeds.

offcloud downloads torrent to its cloud storage and then uploads it google drive. It's a private share of course. Public link shared might get DMCA take down reports. I am not sure though they claim it's anonymous. Anyways off cloud is not that great it's very erratic in terms of speeds.

If a isp says they have akamai peering what services does actually use akamai peering in India apart from Hotstar