Surveillance camera in kitchen under 2k or less preferably

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2,270
D

Deleted member 13033

hello

My grandmother is not well for her we have kept care taker type maid. Could someone please recommend a good Surveillance camera which will give very good angles for the kitchen, like what is happening at the bottom shelf and if some one is opening the cupboard, we are having lot of things stolen lately form our kitchen, and we have changed quite a lot of maids because of that in the last one year,

1. Better if it records vids in my pc somehow via my home WIFi and into my PC HDD.

2. I will not able to connect it to my computer via LAN as i am on 1st floor, our kitchen is on G.F

3. If option 1 is not avail. will the memory card work ? and does it stop recording once memory card is full ?

4. I prefer it not be connected to internet, just home network, dont wont it to hog my internet speed.

I need about 10 hrs a day, and at least 15 days of footage.

1 . So do I need to get a card ? Or I can just connect it to my wifi network and it will save files on my PC without any card inserted in it. ?

If I have to get a card I will probably end up getting the 128gb as can't upgrade them and it's like 3k, which really is too expensive..

2. The files it saves on the card are they playable directly on the PC ?

3. Recordings are of one angle which we fix at the time of setup ?

4. If recording is scheduled for say from 9am to 7 pm and power goes in the middle ( we don't have inverter ) will it restart recording on its own when power is back? It's clock on its own will get back to normal ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0