Wireless Zone / Hotspot

• Thread starter Thread starter samar2911
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 4,062

samar2911

Do you know the working performance of WiFi hotspots in any city? if you could tell me the area it covers, will be grttt. And if you have an experience of using internet on your laptop while moving in your car.

most of the barista and other coffee houses in mumbai are covered. so are the CP based barista. bangalore has many complexes covered with wi-fi. my friend in delhi amity says her college has wifi in the entire complex.

Correct me if i am wrong, but doesnt Chennai Central have a WiFi hotspot?

Remeber a company called DISHNET DSL LTD was in the market with tons of bad reputation. now they have started DISHNET WIRELESS LTD. first operation area is offcourse chennai. they are making a lot of HOTSPOTS. But unfortunately their home page shows their domainname expired on 23rd july. so i am waiting for their site being up. so wait n watch.

many parts of bangalore is covered...but by sify....they charge Rs.60/hr its been long time now(2yrs)

what if you enjoy surfing anywhere in your city at the same price as for your home pc? there is a company, jumped in to the business of making cities wireless.

stop advertising for god sake unless you can actually help people out there.