Airtel balance keeps reducing automatically

• Thread starter Thread starter munabhai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 4,172
leWZCGp.png

Guys i have a secondary airtel number which is inactive. I recharged it with 10rs few days back. My balance keeps reducing automatically.
It was 8.90 when i recharged , then it reduced to 4.75 , then 3.83 now the current balance has reduced to 2.99rs. The phone was kept off most of the time.
This is not the first time the balance has been deducted. Before i recharged with 10rs my balance was 30rs which came down to 0.85rs.

Does this happens to anyone else? Is there something wrong with my number?

not getting any texts of charges being made?

Why not call them and ask about it? The should have all the details of what is reducing your balance. The last time this happened to me was due to their system adding value added services without my consent, once I complained, they removed them and credited the balance back. They stated it was due to a "system glitch".

The other thing that comes to mind is 2g/3g/4g data being active without a data plan. That too will eat up your balance.

i assume my airtel app should also have the details of vas applied on this number. you can add this number on your primary smartphone. doesn't need to be airtel.

Guys my problem has been solved it was because of voicemail according to airtel cc ,but they didn't give any refund.
Airtel website says voicemail is free but there is hidden charges which was deducing the balance when my phone was turned off. And i did receive a message about the voicemail activation in april 2017 but it clearly said it was free , since then my balance was reducing i didn't even know.