64 kbps pack

• Thread starter Thread starter justtj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 10,593
Actually, both block!!Over here I know that Sify does do some blocking, cos when I wanted some ports open (they were helpful enuf) Sify gave me a call and a Sify guy unblocked em for me... Of course BT still did not work cos their proxy was still not configure properly, had some limits in it or something so I could never connect to more than one peer, but at least IRC started working.

more than one p2p?well i tried around 5 at once and they worked..they were emule, edonkey, kaaza, dc++ and limewire..i wanted a software badly[tally 7.2] and i finally got it...

well, i didn't know u can download the same torrent from two clients and have a single output...how do u do that???

I did a quick port scan, all ports are open and none are blocked thus far. BT and even usenet works for me. So far, so good, and this account is not actually my own 😉. It's a CCC's account.

people on my site complain that some sites are blocked is that true or they just used to of moaning about things can some sify user confirm for me plz
www.link-removed.de is this site blocked?

the day they block link-removed then its the end of the world as we know it.. and try going to botom of page and clicking on Free to start your download