64 kbps pack

• Thread starter Thread starter justtj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 10,590
they must've seen that already 😛

oye kalpik..apun ka koi panga hua teri wajah se to teri waat laga doonga 😛 😱 and sify might think of blocking "broadbandforum.co" from all sify users 😀

Originally posted by justtj@Aug 1 2005, 04:56 PM
oye kalpik..
apun ka koi panga hua teri wajah se to teri waat laga doonga  😛

😱  and sify might think of blocking "broadbandforum.co" from all sify users 😀
[snapback]19434[/snapback]
[/quote]

Hehe LOL! But u do have a point! But i dont think they have the right to block any site form us.

Though I don't regret it, posting links to this forum to the Sify CC makes me feel a little uneasy :/

ya man why did u post a link from this forum and yes they could block access to this forum just like they r good at blocking news and torrents

Originally posted by GAURAV7777@Aug 2 2005, 01:47 PM
ya man why did u post a link from this forum

and yes they could block access to this forum just like they r good at blocking news and torrents
[snapback]19544[/snapback]
[/quote]

What do u mean by blocking news sites? this is not china man.. this is India..
ya Kalpik got grc.com blocked.. hehe

not news sitesnewsserversthey block these things for mentp,nntp ports and torrents heredon't know abt gaming ports as haven't tried online gaming ever

online games work great.. played them a lot when i had 256 night pack..and torrents also work wonders.. i tried a lot of them and all of them works..can u tell me eg. of any site which is blocked?

i think u r not getting the picture herenntp is a protocol used for newsserves like the usenetand there are various other protocols that sify blocksnntp uses tcp port 119 to send and recieve datajust like web sites(http) use port 80 so if sify blocks ur tcp port 80 u won't be able to browse any websites at allwell i remember i played americas army once but yes it is also blocked by sifyand for more technical details on ports just google