Anyone who wants to split zbigz cost?

Zbigz uploads to Drive? That sounds risky if you use your primary account on it :O

I don't think Zbigz can upload to Google Drive. Offcloud can upload to drive, not sure about the speeds.

Your account is pretty new for such deal. 🙂
I realize that and as i already said pay after using every month, so i am the one taking the loss if any
and @manu1991 I am not a college student.
Many torrents I download does not give good speed partly due to low number of seeds and due to my isp, most online caching services caches at much much faster rate than my internet connection can,
I am fine with any good service as long as it caches and downloads torrent at good speed as well
most people here say seedr is quite nice and it is somewhat expensive as well, if we have 4-5 people we can take the $20 plan(1 TB) or anything else is fine as well.

use put.io

I myself use it.. but cannot share as my account is (September 12, 2022) so its a long term .. cannot risk it.. btw put.io has awesome torrent downloading speeds and also idm download speeds

I do think it is not much plausible idea but I still wanted to try, if anyone other than me changes the password I can reset it by using password forgotten, there will be only 2-3 people anyway
can you explain how zbigz works?

lets say I have a torrent with <10 seeders and its giving me very low speed. so if I upload this torrent, it will be cached into zbigz drive and then will be available for download right? how much time will it take for it to cache into zbigz drive?

also how many months subscription are you talking about?

i thought you were already using a service that downloaded torrents? but uploaded them to shitty file sharing services. downloading from there is a hassle in itself lol.

^ alldebrid? yeah, my 6 months expired and I havent had reason to use it again lol

it did allow me to download large premium files from popular file services like uploaded/mega etc and I did max out my bandwidth from those sites downloading 10MBps/20MBps etc so money well spent

@dextermorgan caching time depends upon quality of seeders as well but it is generally much faster than residential internet connections and yes it caches the torrent to its own server and lets you download it directly, we are currently using seedr, same principle but better speed and service and more expensive as well, for now we are only using monthly subscription to test the service/speed and seedr gives good speed(able to max 200 Mbps connection). and i am always ready to try new/better/cheaper torrent caching services as well