• Thread starter Thread starter chicmagnet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 3,908

chicmagnet

Regulars
ISP
MTNL
hey everyone i cannot chk my triband usage suddenly....i wanna see how much i have used.. cause i had transfered a 40 mb file ๐Ÿ™ ... so wanna know how much is leftit tells me that the account doesnt exist ๐Ÿ˜ฑ .. though adsl is working.. is it that i got unlimited usage for the time being?? asi got no account but have an adsl connection ๐Ÿ˜› ...please help me out...also btw.. i tried the port - forwarding thing... but i have seen that i have to change my IP everytime (in the inbound filters section) to make it work.... otherwise i still get no more then 10-15 KB ... also i got 2 lan cards(onboard) .. nvidia nforce ethernet controller and another the marvel yukon gigabit controller.. .. i`m on the nvidia one. will changing to marvel yukon make any difference.. i mean connection wise .. etc..thank you..

dittoit is saying invalid uname n pwd.but this afternoon it was working.this is scary. ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™

not working for me either though i can login through router..maybe their authentication server is down or something ๐Ÿ˜› either way i think u get unlimited usage for the time being ๐Ÿ˜› though thats just my opinion n im no expert

Delhi site seems to be more stable in the sense that even if it stops responding..it still keeps a log of ur download...this wasn't happening before...maybe they are getting their act together now.

im a mumbai user... its saying invalid username /password... i guess its down... dude... n delhi wasnt struck by such a torrential rain... so giv them time to get it up.... be happy that the net is working awesome

this happens sometimes, usually middle of the month, when suddenly u can't login or even if u can login, u don't see what u've done...but just don't go overboard and download just too much...whatever u do is being recorded, even if u're not able to see it ๐Ÿ˜›but right now, everything is fine...i can login and see my details and the site is lightening fast as always ๐Ÿ˜€

It is working now. ๐Ÿ˜€ And they did not recorded anything!!!!! :blink: cause ichecked my session history there is nothing after 5:02 (logged off)though i started my cpe agter 12 offed it at around 7:45.there is no trb usage , no session. :blink: I wish i would hav downloded stuff frm 7 (that was the the time when i came to know that mtnl is down) ๐Ÿ™

yep..i believe thats the time they loose count on downloading.... ๐Ÿ™‚ managed to d/l around 1gb so im happy.hehe..

yep! awesome ๐Ÿ™‚ nexttime someone notices this..please do post ๐Ÿ™‚ heheh

last time the site stopped responding in delhi...i downloaded abt 50 MB...but they managed to record it....so be careful...do it if u have spare MB left