mtnl site down?

• Thread starter Thread starter chicmagnet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 3,906
i guess one thing that shud be noted frm the screenshot is... the note below... the above usage is only indicative thing... which means that we may have the billing servers findin a solution to the nu problems

the account activity does say that it did not record any activty yesterday . i only downloaded 120 mb yesterday 🙁 .. damn me ...hmm maybe next time i`ll be more alert ... maybe next time they`ll bill me.. dunno.. lol....

it's not recorded to show you, but it surely has recorded to bill you 😛makes sense???

hmmm ok one more thing i want to know...how do i chk the time at the mtnl servers??? so that i could shut down b4 8 ?i have my comp shut down at 7:54 everyday.. i just chked my triband usage it recorded activity uptil 8:56 pm. the time when i actually powered off my comp and CPE... the comp was off so no downloading. but still would there be any problems.?? cause i see 50mb increment in my accounts i dunno how? 🙁lool

at any time, just note down ur comp time and reboot the router...now login to the MTNL site and see what time it went offiline...compare both the times and see the difference...u'll know the MTNL server time 🙂

Shutting down the PC does not disconnect from the net!!! The router independly connects to the net.......you have ti shut the power of the router to disconnect.

no need to off the modem.Just take the phone ka wire from the modem ...... wait till adsl led os off......connect it again........go to trb site chk ur session history u"ll get the exact loggoff time....then adject ur comp clock...according to it..this works..i have done it .. n doing it 😀

taking off the phone wire or power wire is same...it takes same time and everything same 🙂