Still AnyOne using SecureSynergy?

fullyaddicted

Regular
hello everyone Anyone Still using the useless wiered SecureSynergy. BBclient does not work if you dont install SecureSynergy or installed any other antivirus particulerly Noron. I use ZoneAlarm Suite. And SecureSynergy is not installed in my box. For the i had to do some reverse enngg the bbclient. Since it is copyrighted i wont get into any violations. What is your position

you can skip its installation by calling the customer support and getting it disabled. but getting through to customer support requires quiet some luck...

Originally posted by ujjwal@Oct 19 2004, 12:55 PM
If you can reverse engineer the client, excellent. But you do not need to do that to get another AV to work. Just go to start>run>type msconfig and disable all the entries for Synergy. Install another antivirus like AVG. For more info see http://forums.tech-arena.com/showthread.ph...&highlight=sify 🙂
[snapback]967[/snapback]
[/quote]

Yes, i did that before and i worked.But i dont want it to be intalled in my box. So better reverse enggg it bbclient. After i connected to the , i end process the bbclient . this will save 8 mb of ram and irritating icon in the quick launch. What Do u do?

Exactly the same 🙂Also delete the file hbsbeat.exe in the Sify Broadband folder, that way een if client is on, it wont ping the server every few minutes.

i will post the patch for bbclient(v.2.51 Lastes). It only allow you to install any anti virus you want. and nothng else. I can do bit More If you suggest Me. will YOu?[ post the patch later]

well i want something that logs in automatically on running it. i mean i do not want to click on login button to log in. something like 24x7 client. also, i would like it to close after logging me in 😛

Originally posted by Sushubh@Oct 19 2004, 01:13 PM
well i want something that logs in automatically on running it. i mean i do not want to click on login button to log in. something like 24x7 client. also, i would like it to close after logging me in 😛
[snapback]973[/snapback]
[/quote]
I tried that . But 24x7 is not possible because it is ther sify server that automatically logs out. i thing it is not possible i guess and i not that much intelligent to something higher. i am just a newbie to the reverse engg thing. And i will try my best.

what i meant was that the client should automatically log me in as soon as i start it! without pressing any key... logouts are automatic that i know. i am logged out even when the client shows i am logged in.