Will BSNL FTTH give me jittering in pings? Is it a healthy connection for gaming?

Zexen

Regulars
Mar 4, 2017
100mbps should max at 95mbps. I don't think any 100mbps connection gives more than 95mbps. If I get even 80mbps using my router I will be happy.

Zexen

Regulars
Mar 4, 2017
Finally after 10 days of applying for a new connection they informed me today that connection can be done by private contactor LCO. He asked if I was okay with this, I said yeah sure. Lets see what happens now. @anonuser7 is your connection direct from BSNL or LCO?

anonuser7

Regulars
Jan 22, 2013
Nagpur, India
The sales person said that it was directly from BSNL and I have registered complain through BSNL customer care so I believe it is directly from BSNL even though it says "R.K. communications" on speedtest and my ISP websites.

BTW the aunty at BSNL office said that system is down from 3 days and when I asked how much time it takes usually for plan change, she rudely replied "jab hoo jayega tab bill mei aa jaega".

Last edited:

Zexen

Regulars
Mar 4, 2017
You too got connection from LCO. Which plan you are using now and do you get promised speeds? downtime?

Zexen

Regulars
Mar 4, 2017
It's not a lie. LCO take franchisee from bsnl for FTTH so they can say its directly from BSNL. In my case they asked me if I was okay with taking connection through LCO. Anyways, how is the downtime and do you get 90% of the speed?