FED UP WITH SIFY BROADBAND

• Thread starter Thread starter sona_munda
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,221

sona_munda

I AM FROM DELHI USING 128 NIGHT UNLIMITED PLAN I AMFACING A PROBLEM FROM 4 OR 5 DAYS AGO THAT MY NET STOP RESPONDS SOMTIMES AFTER 1-2-3 HOURS OR SOMETIMES 15 MINUTES FROM THE TIME I LOGIN THOUGH IT CONTINUOUSLY PING I ALSO USE SUPERSIFY BUT IT DOSENT WORK ANYONE HAS FACE SAME PROBLEM AND KNOW THE SOLUTION OF THIS PLZ REPLY

don't USE CAPSIt means SHOUTING😛

If u r able to ping ur local gatewaythenand it seems like ur sam server goes down or the link from ur gateway to ur sam server goes down

Originally posted by sona_munda@Jul 28 2005, 11:57 PM
I AM FROM DELHI USING 128 NIGHT UNLIMITED PLAN I AM
FACING A PROBLEM FROM 4 OR 5 DAYS AGO THAT MY NET STOP RESPONDS
SOMTIMES AFTER 1-2-3 HOURS OR SOMETIMES 15 MINUTES FROM THE TIME I LOGIN THOUGH IT CONTINUOUSLY PING I ALSO USE SUPERSIFY BUT IT DOSENT WORK
ANYONE HAS FACE SAME PROBLEM AND KNOW THE SOLUTION OF THIS PLZ REPLY
[snapback]18746[/snapback]
[/quote]

Did u tried Keep Alive for SuperSify?

First thing if you were to do a simple search on these forums, you would know that there's a ton of information about sify giving it's connection like this. Secondly, you can use regular letters. Thirdly, keep calling up customer care, after your bill has gone high, it does get fixed 😛

Dude, you can call them from a public booth, they wont charge you if they know u. Just tell them the no. is toll free....