Bharti planning big investment in India

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 3,618
maybe. i generally tend to check my locality for presense of the service providers rather going directly to company... did that with sify and did it with airtel 🙂

Originally posted by shankb@Aug 1 2005, 08:43 AM
Thanks for sharing that Sushubh.

But dont u think it speaks of their POOR service. They might be delivering good reliable conn. but being unable to verify a basic thing, such as availibility and giving assurance of conn. ???

Although Tata takes time in giving conn. but they at least have a proper online appl. system in place.
[snapback]19411[/snapback]
[/quote]

Well I think Tata is worse then anyone ,In my area I enquired about their service almost everyweek for the last 2 months from Tata shoppe and they said ,that BB service will take atleast 1 year as they have not laid any lines in the area,but as soon as airtel and bsnl started service ,they started distributed pamphlets advertising BB and its launch offers like BB registration for Rs 500 as against Rs 1500 for early birds .When enquired if they have laid lines ,they said they will do so in about a week.They confirmed that its adsl but had no idea if it requiers any modem.

As against this airtel took almost 2 months laying underground cables and telephone lines like Bsnl ,then they laid internal wires in all buildings where they had great expectations,only then did they distributed pamphlets and offer brouchers.And services were started within two days of its launch in my building