Reliance Jio ACH?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,375
What is there to explain ? I converted my prepaid Jio to postpaid last month and I followed the same procedure too.

Filled up ACH(Automated Clearing House) form in Jio centre (not reliance digital) and was told that if i recharge(or pay the bill before the due date) it will work, otherwise there will be an auto debit and if that doesn't work, my services will stop for sometime (only incoming calls).

However that's correct, Jio should inform the customer before his connection is gonna drop. But I guess that can be understandable as they have alot on their plate lately.

so the only way to get postpaid on jio is to let them auto-debit from your bank account?

so the only way to get postpaid on jio is to let them auto-debit from your bank account?

Earlier, I don't know, but now they said ACH is mandatory. As a customer I thought this was a very shitty reason to auto debit, however Jio unlimited calls is good enough reason to go for Jio + data, yummy, so I gave them the bank details. though the acc details I have given them is of zero bal account where i don't keep a single penny anyways.

Its better to use pre-paid than postpaid if ACH is mandatory

Well, I'm from Jammu, so prepaid of jammu doesn't work outside jammu and prepaid of outsde jammu doesn't work inside jammu. Only postpaid connections works everywhere, and I do go out of station quite abit, so had to go for postpaid.

Earlier, I don't know, but now they said ACH is mandatory. As a customer I thought this was a very shitty reason to auto debit, however Jio unlimited calls is good enough reason to go for Jio + data, yummy, so I gave them the bank details. though the acc details I have given them is of zero bal account where i don't keep a single penny anyways.
Zero bal bank acc is ok for ACH safety but if payment fails don't know maybe there is some fine or something as a penalty which is bad for bank and also jio postpaid , don't know much about ACH though.

I don't think so, this is nt cheque that is gonna bounce or a credit card which I am gonna default. This is just a auto debit. Although I am planning to continue with Jio so I will be paying on times anyways,