Airtel 4G Rs. 399 Plan: Unlimited Calls, 1GB/Day for 84 Days

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 6,197
Did this when it showed up for me 2 weeks ago. Till then the My Airtel app would only show offers on the higher side for me - 899 for 2GB a day and such, so jumped on the opportunity. As soon as I did the recharge received the following three messages.

hTQnfZ2.png

The daily balance shows as 2048 MB, so not sure on the plan details or when it's actually going to expire.

According to their NEW monthly calendar its just 27 days per month.
If it's a 3 months plan then this 399 plan should be for 81 days only.
Can i sue them for this mistake?:evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile:

Airtels plans of 1gb/day for 84days are supposedly valid only for 4g handsets. For 3g handsets its 2gb/month.

What happens if after a few days of activation, I change my handset from a 4g one to a 3g one? Would my 1gb/day plan continue?

They have also introduced a new plan of Rs 93 to replace Rs 149 plan. All the benefits are the same expect the lesser price.
  • Rs. 93
    UNLIMITED Local, STD+Roaming calls along with 100 SMS/day and 1GB 3G/4G for 28 days. Non-commercial use.

was it always like this? i am pretty sure i saw the best offer plans under other categories!
in this format, it causes a lot of confusion. i did recharge with 399. the first sms said 70 days. another sms came which said 82 days. freakshow all around.