3M Ergonomic Mouse

• Thread starter Thread starter xyx2000
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,787
saw a bunch of videos of the 3m mouse. seems interesting. seems like a good option for casual usage. does not look like a product that would suit usage of someone like me. my most comfortable experience has been with a logitech trackball. sadly, logitech no longer manufacture it or support it. and leftover units are sold at premium in the indian market.

do keep us posted. i would love to hear how a joystick style mouse works out for you! what kind of things do you do on a computer? gaming? documents? spreadsheets? because the primary button which has both left and right clicks seems pretty inconvenient to me!

I have made a habit of pressing my wrist against the desk, this will lift the hand up

Selection of text and cells in spreadsheet should be interesting with a joystick style device!

First impression of the 3M joystick, it will take time getting used to , but it is surely better than regular mouse in terms of comfort, its not suited for gaming, it all practice now, will have to get used to to the new button layout.