Suggestions for cheapo vertical mouse?

I remember seeing fresh stock of TVS Gold Keyboards at my relative's electronics warehouse stashed along with piles of BBNL modems couple of days ago. Can ask him if he still has stock if you need. I maybe able to get for better price than rest (No promises though).
thanks man. do ask him. appreciate it.

Upvote 0
dunno. i do not even see retail shops where keyboards are abused through the day using mechanical keyboards. banks even. all of them use shitty keyboards with broken keys. the keyboard at the post offices are the worst. if they all switch to mechanical, they would not end up with fucked up keys in a matter of months! but high cost ensures that they continue to use shitty keyboards.

as for regular market... hard to say. none of the people i know in friends and relatives use a desktop anymore. and none of the laptop users i know use it with an external keyboard or display. so i can only imagine that the market for keyboards that cost more than a few hundred of rupees would be pretty small in the indian market.

Upvote 0
I maybe able to get for better price than rest (No promises though).
i would imagine the cost of shipping would negate any cost benefits 😀 courier rates in my local market have increased a lot in recent months somehow. but i guess you would be using speed post which remains the only reasonably priced option these days. i so much wish that my local rwa would get india post to open a post office in my local market. the nearest out is like 4-5KM away with shitty timings which means that i have to plan my sleep cycle to reach there at appropriate time to ship a package.

Upvote 0
i would imagine the cost of shipping would negate any cost benefits 😀 courier rates in my local market have increased a lot in recent months somehow. but i guess you would be using speed post which remains the only reasonably priced option these days. i so much wish that my local rwa would get india post to open a post office in my local market. the nearest out is like 4-5KM away with shitty timings which means that i have to plan my sleep cycle to reach there at appropriate time to ship a package.
I shipped 8kgs of books and stuff from Hyd to Delhi for 160 bucks. took 5 days since speedpost has limit of 4 kgs apparently. speed post is the only affordable courier tbh. Just need to pack stuff more securely than usual. DTDC asked for 1200 to ship 4 ps3 cds to west bengal. its retarded.

Upvote 0
are post offices open on saturdays? 😛 their website is useless the last time i checked wrt timings of different post offices. the post office closest to my place is not even listed properly.

Upvote 0
are post offices open on saturdays? 😛 their website is useless the last time i checked wrt timings of different post offices. the post office closest to my place is not even listed properly.
my local post office is a post office financial bank apart from post office. and employees are quite good too. I was in hurry once and I reached post office during lunch time. seeing my plight, post office guy got up from his lunch, took my details and money and promised me to send the package once lunch gets over. Got tracking number thru sms after some hours from him. 10/10 service

Upvote 0
nice. main general post office people are polite here. but it is the largest post office in the city and in the main sadar bazaar so is always overcrowded. the other post offices i visit... people are generally less than polite. the one i go to these days was opened a few months ago so is lesser known and is usually empty. but it also means that it only has two people and one computer. not very polite as one of them is usually always arguing with a local about issues related to pension and bank accounts. so it is my last resort for anything 😛

Upvote 0
@dextermorgan - Will get back by tomorrow about the stock.

EMS Speed Post has a limit of 35KG. For heavy weight items stick to Express Parcel of India Post, it supports upto 20KG for common people (For Corporates the limit is 35KG).

If it is not urgent, stick with Registered Parcel. It is available in both Surface & Air option. Takes 2-3 days extra and ridiculously cheap. You can ship upto 20KG with this option too. The 4KG limit is for Un-Registered Parcel without any tracking; which is equivalent of snail mail.

The only reason for businesses/e-commerce portal to stick with private carriers is the technology integration they have. India Post is still testing their new backend. Other than that India Post is way ahead of rest in terms of tariff, coverage & customer support (especially on Twitter).

Upvote 0
I have been having pain in my arm and wrist for last few months due to spending too much time on PC. Anyone been using these vertical mouse? are these comfortable/any good?? or just waste of money. Anker is expensive so I am thinking about buying an under 1k vertical mouse..

Upvote 0