Anyone from Goa with 845 combo plan ?

• Thread starter Thread starter xstarm
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,454
ISP
bsnl
Anyone from Goa with BB845 combo plan ? Post ur downstream line and upstream line rate plz ??

This is how they closed my case on PG portal

Grievance
Please increase my Downstream line rate to 6mbps profile that is 6144Kbps and upstream line rate to 1024Kbps.My profile is capped to 4000kbps and 494 upstream that is why i am getting only 3.2 mbps download and 36 kbps upload.

Current Status
CASE FINALLY CLOSED BY CIRCLE HEAD OFFICE ON 20/07/2017 WITH THE REMARKS CHECKED THE LINE ON 20.7.2017, FOUND WKG OK. PARTY GETTING 3.2 MPBS SPEED. HIS PLAN IS OF 4 MBPS, UPTO 80-GB HE WAS GETTING 4MBPS AFTER CROSSING THE 80GB CUSTOMER IS GETTING LITTLE LOW SPEED. IT IS EXPLAINED TO HIM AND NOW SHE IS SATISFIED. SPOKE TO CUSTOMER.

What 80gb are they talking about?

This is BS ! You were never getting 4 mbps.

The best option is to personally meet the dgm/jto broadband of your city and cajole him to upgrade your line !

They are saying that they set the downstream linerate to 4096 kbps but in my modem i am only seeing 4000 kbps One thing i cannot understand how come my upstream line rate increases to 499 kbps from 494 kbps if change from adsl2+ to just adsl. Could it be that these D-Link modems are faulty?

Went to the exchange with my modem there they are getting 3997 kbps line rate with their modem.With my modem they are getting 4000 kbps. In pune my cousin is getting 4096 line rate Do you guys think is it advisable if i speak to the exchange guys in pune and ask them to talk to the exchange guys in goa?

Finally after calling all the exchanges They changed the line rate to 4096 downstream and upstream to 1024 kbps This was my 3rd complain on pg portal Perseverance paid off i guess MY ping went down 35 ms mumbai server to 20 ms But my upstream snr margin went from 26 to 10 and upstream attenuation to 11

Downstream Upstream
Rate (Kbps): 4096 kbps 1024 kbps

SNR Margin (dB): 35.8 11.6
Attenuation (dB): 17.2 11.5
Output Power (dBm): 13.5 12.1

What download speed u get? @ACKR

If i change modulation from adsl to G.dmt My upstream line rate decreases to 800 kbps from 1024 kbps

Last edited:
4 mbps upstream rate shouldn't matter that much your snr should have increased a lot