4g data card for windows 10

ISP
airtel
So no body helped me in last query. So I have decided to upgrade my earlier data card (D-Link dwp 157) as its given me various problems on windows 10 though it was working fine on windows 8.1. So can anyone recommend me a good data card with 4g capability that can support bsnl Vodafone and jio sim and doesn't give problem on windows 10( I can't go back to windows 8.1 as I have kabylake processor in my desktop).

Try Huawei wifi datacard. They are web based configuration so no matter which OS you are using. Currently I am using AirTel (Manufacturer-huawei) unlocked wifi router which works good on windows 7/10 and supports all 4G/3G/2G sims. I tried Airtel/Vodafone/Jio 4G sims so I am pretty sure it is good with them.

@sameer.kool23 which model unlocked router are you using? is it the big sized CPE model B310s-927 or similar variant? Where did you procure it from and for what cost?

Can you advise how I can get it unlocked (I have 2 of these Airtel-locked with me!!!) somewhere locally in Pune itself for a reasonable cost?

I have read the online procedure where you solder/attach some USB wiring to do the unlocking but I am too scared and clumsy to do it myself :biggrin: